Get Appointment | Become a Partner | 02 8021 - 1000 ( Call Inquiry)

Visa Services

Student Visa (Subclass 500)

Visit Australia to participate in a course of study.

Things to note

  • be enrolled in a course of study in Australia
  • hold Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), or fall in one of the exemption categories
  • must be 6 years or older
  • prove you have a welfare arrangement, if you are under 18

to request for Student Visa Checklist click the link below:


Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)

This visa is for international students who have recently graduated with skills and qualifications that are relevant to specific occupations Australia needs. It lets you live, study and work in Australia temporarily.
  • ​​​​​​You can work in Australia
  • Have a qualification relevant to an occupation on the skilled occupation list.
  • You can bring your family with you
KTM Consulting Student